Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, April 25, 2015

retrosketches #159 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Hello and happy weekend! We're under all kinds of weather watches today, at least they aren't warnings! So we're staying home and lounging! I have some winners for challenge #159! Thank you for playing, your cards were so amazing and inspirational!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love your cooring and the layout is adorable!



A BIG CONGRATS to YOU, our newest RetroSketch SHOUT-outs!!! Your cards are just fabulous!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

I'll be back in a few!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out! I was thrilled! This was one of my favorite sketches, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out! That made my evening!! :) Congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Arielle and the Retro Sketches team, I am honored! Thanks so much for the great sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the shout out, I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete